Queen Elizabeth

AquaHobbyist123

Yes it's very sad news she was an amazing woman who have her freedom to be our monarch. She will be missed. The Queen has been a constant through out my life her picture is on my money my stamps. She served her country to her very best. 

As a British citizen I'd say it feels both sad and odd I never met her (my mum took my to wave at her driving past when I was little). She has just always been there seems strange that she won't be.

But she will get quite the send off for those who love pageantry there is going to be a lot coming up.

• Like 4

When I read the news this morning, the article stated that now Prince Charles will be King Charles III. Which is obvious, but it struck me as so odd. I guess after ruling for 70+ years, you just subconsciously assume that it will never change. 

• Like 3

On 9/8/2022 at 7:32 PM, Anjum said:

When I read the news this morning, the article stated that now Prince Charles will be King Charles III. Which is obvious, but it struck me as so odd. I guess after ruling for 70+ years, you just subconsciously assume that it will never change. 

Yes, that's what I thought. 😥

• Like 3