Is it gone or can it be helped

Does anybody know what kind of algae it looks like?

On 9/6/2022 at 11:27 PM, SimmonsSnailsNScales said:

It looks like it is completely gone. However..... I would leave it planted but cut it very very short so that most of the dead stuff is gone. With the dead matter no longer attached the plant has a better chance at achieving new growth if it is still alive. Best of luck!

Yea I will try that all my other planted tanks are fine just this tank has been giving me problems. And that algae is just on that one plant not the others 

On 9/7/2022 at 8:14 AM, JoeQ said:

Looks like a dead plant, not sure what algea you are referring to.

The hair looking mossy algae cover the what use to be leaves lol it was just a little bit and I would take it off but I went out of town some last week and got back Monday and it had just taken over and now looks like this. 

On 9/7/2022 at 9:23 AM, Jstewart0925 said:

The hair looking mossy algae cover the what use to be leaves lol it was just a little bit and I would take it off but I went out of town some last week and got back Monday and it had just taken over and now looks like this. 

DO you mean the tiny green spots on the dead plant matter? I dont think that's algea, it looks like plant matter  maybe duckweed? Id cut to out, float it, maybe pin it down to your substrate. See what happens!