Nano lights - Lominie Bar 10

Patrick_G

On 8/25/2022 at 12:20 AM, AnimalNerd98 said:

Wow! The tanks are gorgeous and I love the lights! I found it on Amazon if anyone is wondering where to find them. $28.99 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VHS9SRT/ref=emc_b_5_t

Thanks! 
I think these lights are a bargain for the price. I also have the equivalent light from Nicrew and it's not even close to the quality of the Lominie. I hope Aquarium Co-op decides to bring out a similar model. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 8:02 AM, eatyourpeas said:

I have been looking for a replacement to the Nicrew. Tried the ONF but they are too pricey. Thanks, I’ll look into this one!

My little nicrew nano is rusting after only a year! My other, 48”  Nicrews are holding up nicely. 

My Fluval nano is the best but it's almost the price of the ONF. I couldn't justify the price for a three gallon tank. 

On 8/25/2022 at 8:02 AM, eatyourpeas said:

P.S. Do your gorgeous tanks come included with the light? 😍

thanks! 🙂

On 8/26/2022 at 3:34 AM, Cawafuoshi said:

Looking great those lights and naturally I had to look up this brand on Ama zon. I need a new light for my 10G. 

I’ve heard good things about the other Lominie lights. They’re spotlight style, but they look well put together. Post an update if you get one. 

On 8/26/2022 at 10:39 AM, Anjum said:

I just looked it up. It also has built in dimmer & timer! That's awesome! 

It’s the same type of basic time that’s used in other inexpensive lights but it’s functional. There’s an extra module that adds app functionality and costs $19. It’ll bring the total price up to $47, if you go that route. 

• Thanks 1