Cherry Barb with something on mouth

WhosTommyM

Brought some cherry barbs home for a newly set up 20L 2 days ago. Noticed something on/around one fish's mouth this morning. Thought the tank was cycled but apparently not, ammonia around 0.25-0.5 ppm (added turbo start yesterday evening) test strip results in pic., water temp 77F Any idea what is on this ones mouth? What to do about it? 

20220814_111223.jpg

20220814_113216.jpg

Unfortunately this fish did not make it. It was swimming erratically, going up to the top and sticking its mouth out then swimming down and around. None of the other four fish in the tank were doing anything similar and they seem to be doing okay. I removed this fish and it passed shortly after. In this picture it does seem to have some fuzz but later did not see any. It did have a black spot on the lower lip. Have some more pictures but I don't know if they would help and the fish doesn't look good. It doesn't seem to be able to close its mouth so I'm wondering is something was stuck in it? I could not see anything but it is tiny. 

Thank you for taking the time to look, I'll be keeping a close eye on the rest to see if anything similar develops.