Wattley Discus/Aquahuna?

Trailblazur

I ordered several fish from Aquahuna. 4 Nerites, 20 Cardinal Tetra and 6 Panda Corydoras.  3 of the 4 Nerites made it, all of the Panda Cory made it. I lost 4 of the 20 Cardinals- they were half eaten by the time they got here (I was home to take delivery) I don’t know how long they had been gone, but shipping was 2 days… Aquahuna was very quick to refund the 1 Nerite and 4 cardinals ( like that day). Rest of the fish were healthy with no issues. 

• Like 1

I'm mixed on aquahuna to be honest - they are great for cheap schooling fishes like rasbora and tetra but i've been unhappy with loaches (clown/yoyo) and cichlids.

We aren't suppose to talk about most stores (aquahuana is on the list we can talk about); but I will note there is one discus place that advertises everywhere that is a scam site. It isn't the one you mentioned but i just wanted to give you a head up in case you pick some random discus site to mail order.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 1:44 PM, anewbie said:

I'm mixed on aquahuna to be honest - they are great for cheap schooling fishes like rasbora and tetra but i've been unhappy with loaches (clown/yoyo) and cichlids.

We aren't suppose to talk about most stores (aquahuana is on the list we can talk about); but I will note there is one discus place that advertises everywhere that is a scam site. It isn't the one you mentioned but i just wanted to give you a head up in case you pick some random discus site to mail order.

Thanks so much!!! I don't want to break any rules!