240 community🧐

Trailblazur

If it where me, I would do huge schools. A big school of cardinal tetras, a big school of orange Venezuelan Corydoras, maybe a big school of silver tip or lemon tetras. Then I would add whatever your favorite color of platys are or you can even get a skittles mix of platy colors

How about some albino threadfin acara and electric blue acara in the middle and some clown loaches on the bottom? I really love this Oliver Knott tank.

Another option would be 6-8 angels and 100 cardinals in the middle with Geophagus on the bottom. Maybe even 100 Corydoras on the bottom. 

I know some of these are somewhat aggressive, but they should get along pretty well. 

Edited by Patrick_G

On 8/7/2022 at 3:15 PM, Patrick_G said:

How about some albino threadfin acara and electric blue acara in the middle and some clown loaches on the bottom? I really love this Oliver Knott tank.

Another option would be 6-8 angels and 100 cardinals in the middle with Geophagus on the bottom. Maybe even 100 Corydoras on the bottom. 

I know some of these are somewhat aggressive, but they should get along pretty well. 

Wow that’s gorgeous. Actually on the lookout for some Albino Tapajos🧐