Easy green - safe for crayfish?

Greetings 

I lost a baby mexicain dwarf crayfish today (😭😭😭) and I am trying to figure out what may have caused it.  I forgot to make sure - is easy green safe for dwarf crayfish? I assumed it was as it’s shrimps safe.
Not saying it’s what killed it btw, just trying to eliminate causes.

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, varanidguy said:

Did you find your cray dead? What are your water parameters, including GH, KH, and pH? I've found with even CPO's they like things on the harder side - really neutral and above, with some GH.

The dad and 2 babies have been living together in my 20 gallons, plastic plants and decor, with an air stone and aqueon quietflow 20 filter with 12 White Cloud Mountain minnows. I add the turtle shaped calcium block every month.

Temp : 68-70 f, pH : 7.6, 0/0/10, gh : 10-11, kh : 4

A month ago, the dad looked dead. Laying on it’s side. He had spasms then would stretch. It seemed like he was trying to molt but was unable to. It lasted a day. After that he was really slow and clumsy for a week. Then another day of spasms. He still failed to molt, was clumsy and is still slower then he used to be he walks around, eat, climb my plants. His color changed to light orange with dark spots here and there.

3 days ago, my smallest and most submissive baby started doing the same. As if it wasn’t able to molt. But weird thing is he wouldn’t hide. He just layed motionless in the middle of the aquarium. He never molted but seemed to be fine after 2 days - he walked around, ate, etc.

Today I came home to that baby dead right in the middle again. With its sibling eating its antenna. I don’t know if they got into a fight (I see no damage) or if he died of a failed molt or something else  

1 hour ago, Karen B. said:

The dad and 2 babies have been living together in my 20 gallons, plastic plants and decor, with an air stone and aqueon quietflow 20 filter with 12 White Cloud Mountain minnows. I add the turtle shaped calcium block every month.

Temp : 68-70 f, pH : 7.6, 0/0/10, gh : 10-11, kh : 4

A month ago, the dad looked dead. Laying on it’s side. He had spasms then would stretch. It seemed like he was trying to molt but was unable to. It lasted a day. After that he was really slow and clumsy for a week. Then another day of spasms. He still failed to molt, was clumsy and is still slower then he used to be he walks around, eat, climb my plants. His color changed to light orange with dark spots here and there.

3 days ago, my smallest and most submissive baby started doing the same. As if it wasn’t able to molt. But weird thing is he wouldn’t hide. He just layed motionless in the middle of the aquarium. He never molted but seemed to be fine after 2 days - he walked around, ate, etc.

Today I came home to that baby dead right in the middle again. With its sibling eating its antenna. I don’t know if they got into a fight (I see no damage) or if he died of a failed molt or something else  

Your water parameters look good. I keep mine at 78ish but they can handle a wide range, GH @ 6 degrees and KH @ 5 degrees - pH without co2 injection 8.2.

What do you feed them?