I Want All of the Fish!

FLFishChik

On 7/30/2022 at 5:22 PM, FLFishChik said:

I can’t have all the fish… but I want all the fish! Y’all …MTS is REAL and there are sooooo many possibilities out there! I want Shell Dwellers and Pea Puffers and Gouramis and DISCUS and alllll the Betta!!!! Help!

Ditto

😁 I was just looking at my tanks and trying to decide who’s going to get rehomed to make room for different fish. Of course they somehow decide that right now is the the time to look extra cute and show off all the interesting behaviors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2022 at 5:22 PM, FLFishChik said:

I can’t have all the fish… but I want all the fish! Y’all …MTS is REAL and there are sooooo many possibilities out there! I want Shell Dwellers and Pea Puffers and Gouramis and DISCUS and alllll the Betta!!!! Help!

I feel this. This week I fell in love twice with 2 different bettas. Lucky girl to fall in love twice in one week!  Couldn't get either OF COURSE!!!

Sounds like you know the answer to your dilemma.

On 7/30/2022 at 6:22 PM, FLFishChik said:

MTS is REAL

Buy more tanks. Then you can have everything you want.

$3000 later when you come out of this MTS episode and your here posting about it saying “I don’t know what happened” someone WILL post a pic of the cutest fish you have ever seen…

On 7/31/2022 at 6:18 AM, Atitagain said:

Sounds like you know the answer to your dilemma.

Buy more tanks. Then you can have everything you want.

$3000 later when you come out of this MTS episode and your here posting about it saying “I don’t know what happened” someone WILL post a pic of the cutest fish you have ever seen…

I picked up two 10 gallon tanks last week from Facebook Marketplace, then I saw Petco has 10g for $10 (husband said no, lol “you just bought 2 tanks with no idea what to do with them yet… you don’t need more “- he’s not wrong 😕). But ooooh… I see a fish room in my future though!