Algea Everywhere!

Help!  Relative novice with an algea problem!  Looks like I have brown diatoms, green hair on my plants and gravel, and green spot on my glass.  Water has 0 nitrite and nitrates, injected co2, and dose easy green once a week for this 66gal setup.  I use the fluval plant light and have it set up with a 1hr sunrise, 6hrs daylight, 1 hr sunset. I have 2 nerite snails and 5 ottocinclus trying to help, but losing the battle.  I don't think overstock is an issue I have 2 dwarf gourami, 5 Corey cats, 8 neon tetras, 6 black phantom tetras, and 5 ottocinclus fish in a 66gal.  Except the gourami, all pretty small fish.  Is the answer more nutrients, less, more light,  less light, or a bigger cleanup crew?   Any suggestions would be great!  Thanks!  

-JP20220727_153500.jpg.20ad3bb2e5286cc38f1cc06833da3cff.jpg20220727_153547.jpg.8c7df6c4a70dcef69b4e0ac449747483.jpg

Getting rid of, and maintaining an algea free tank takes work. It involves much more than just adjusting your lights or nutrients. This video is a good start to get you in the right direction. A good place to start for you would be to trim affected leaves, clean out dead organics, get on a regular (large) water change schedule and severly cut back on liquid ferts or better yet skip liquid ferts and switch to root tabs. Also if you can lower the temp in your tank. More people seem to struggle with algea (myself including) with higher tank temperatures. Good luck. https://forum.aquariumcoop.com/topic/24754-algea-prevention-video/#comment-227875