Best food for guppy fry

subramn

6 minutes ago, subramn said:

@Cory @StephenP2003 Thanks. where can i get this baby brine shrimp ?

Need to hatch them. Aquarium-coop youtube channel recently posted a video on how to do this with equipment you can buy on their site. Though the info given will apply to any brine shrimp hatchery you decide to choose.

Edited by JaredL

I haven't yet hatched brine shrimp but I've had a lot of guppy fry. I feel most confident with the co-op's fry food right now, largely because I don't separate the fry and the parents are quite greedy. The fry food is small enough I feel there's no way the parents and larger fry can get all of it before the baby fry have a chance. Plus it's hard to get more convenient than "squirt this in your tank a few times a day".

10 minutes ago, subramn said:

@RovingGinger @Ben Ellison thanks for reply, where can i get this? 

The Co-Op sells baby brine shrimp eggs.

BrineShrimpEggs1_240x.jpg?v=1602435037
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

90% Hatch Rate Easy Egg Separation The Best Fry Food Contains 1 pouch of 100 grams of Brine Shrimp Eggs in a resealable pouch with a resealable lid. The 100 gram sized container is meant for hobby level aquarists. This would...

The only place I know to get cyclops is just to make green water by letting water age in sunlight for a few days maybe with a bit of dried grass in the water too. Its seems like cyclops will show up in the green water eventually.

i am new to this hobby 😀going to stick with

ACEasyFryFood1.3_240x.jpg?v=1600239380
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

Easy Squeeze Bottle for Fast Feeding High Protein Refillable After many years of breeding fish and running a large fish rooms and fish stores, I developed this food and method for fast feeding of Fry and Small fish. With the easy...

any experiences in the community?

• Like 1

Live baby brine has been magical in my fish room.  If a large hatchery is not right for you try looking at smaller ones like the disc hatcher that does not require air.  I was able to hatch out enough a few times a week for one or two tanks and have healthy fry.  Now that my fish room is going gang-buster with fry I use two of the ziss hatchers with large quantities.  My other favorite and this is going to be crazy but I have had good results:  The sinking wafers from Xtreme.  It acts as a slow release food for fry; as it sinks and sits it becomes easier for the fish to pick at and chew on but is packed of protein as it is usually used for bottom dwelling fish.

10 minutes ago, subramn said:

i am new to this hobby 😀going to stick with

ACEasyFryFood1.3_240x.jpg?v=1600239380
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

Easy Squeeze Bottle for Fast Feeding High Protein Refillable After many years of breeding fish and running a large fish rooms and fish stores, I developed this food and method for fast feeding of Fry and Small fish. With the easy...

any experiences in the community?

You will really like it I use it when I go out of town for easy feeding!