Are my Rasbora Galaxy sellable?

Pieter

Dear fishkeepers,

I have grown rasbora galaxy and want to sell them.  Now i see one has a bit of fin rot.  They are difficult to catch and that is of course stressful for the fish. How do you guys deal with this? you can only see it with good LED lamp.

greets Pieter 

C47F1B7C-0049-4F32-A406-8B5FA1D3D6CB.jpeg.975f1be81804ad24507d9c20f02c61a8.jpeg35F2056A-47A1-498B-8278-FCD1E99DAF03.jpeg.83f3cb704e8018ce665aeffddb87c9ad.jpeg

What does their tank look like and what are you feeding them? I feel like CPD's thrive on live BBS and without proper nutrition that they can start to wither away from all kinds of little things. 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:03 PM, EsJay said:

What does their tank look like and what are you feeding them? I feel like CPD's thrive on live BBS and without proper nutrition that they can start to wither away from all kinds of little things. 

Im feeding BBS/Color quality pallets/mosquito larve/blackworm/tubifex/daphia/fronzen BS/

On 7/21/2022 at 4:22 AM, Vince C said:

Hey - welcome to the forum! Did you breed these or have you just been growing them out? Also do they all have a bit of fin issues, or are you only seeing it on 1 fish?

I breed these. Its gone now. But when i catch them to sell the finrot start.

On 7/29/2022 at 4:34 AM, Pieter said:

But when i catch them to sell the finrot start

I breed these. If it starts after a stress event every time there is something causing it they are continuously fighting. The stress lowers immunity and healing functions so it becomes noticeable.  I’m not the right one to offer which meds to use advice but if it were me I would ask others which to use, treat the tank and hopefully be done with it. 
Catching I find the medium coop net just the right size to allow me to scoop without them being able to swim out of net scoop reach to be perfect. 
It could be just the photos but it appears they are producing extra slimecoat. This could also be in response to whatever is causing the fin rot. It would not be ethical to sell fish that are experiencing issues. I catch and move mine often and they do not experience fin rot. Long term stress from fighting something opens them to other opportunistic things as well. So I would definitely treat probably with a broad spectrum antibiotic.  

On 7/20/2022 at 10:32 AM, Pieter said:

They are difficult to catch and that is of course stressful for the fish. How do you guys deal with this?

I use this method.

Given that you have fin rot issues, I wouldn't sell anything for 1-2 months.  You need to QT them, run meds, verify everything is ok and not spreading.