Attention Common Pleco owners

Fishbros

Hey there my fellow Common Pleco pals!

My pleco is about 10 " now and loves his 125 gallon tank.  I am wondering if when you guys vacuum your tanks if you have found a vac that can actually suck up the dense poop they give out or if you end up scooping it out.  I have tried several and some will start to go up and then fall back down eventually.  I don't really have the water pressure for one to do that way. Any ideas? Links are so welcome!  

Which one are you using now?  You can setup something like what Zenzo and Cory have demonstrated for their maintenance business days where they had a hose and a pump on the end to actually vaccuum the tank. 

Second to that, I'd recommend a 55G trashcan on wheels and the largest size of the python manual siphon.  I would think the L and XL are pretty similar.  I just got the L and it works insanely well to drain a tank and siphon pretty decently.

https://www.amazon.com/Python-PRO-CLEAN-EXTRA-Gallons/dp/B0002APRYW/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2L5IZ2FDCIMET&keywords=python+siphon+xxl&qid=1657933932&sprefix=python+siphon+xxl%2Caps%2C306&sr=8-5

Another avenue might be pond maint. siphons.