What’s The Weather Like Where You Are?

FLFishChik

On 7/16/2022 at 6:29 PM, Guppy Guy said:

Here in SC it is 92 and cloudy. This is the coolest day this week, but still painful from the humidity.

It rained pretty much all day here in Palm Coast, FL. It was pretty relaxing though. Nice break from the heat

On 7/16/2022 at 6:45 PM, FLFishChik said:

It rained pretty much all day here in Palm Coast, FL. It was pretty relaxing though. Nice break from the heat

It feels great here when it is raining, but as soon as the sun starts shining and the humidity rises, you can’t even breathe and instantly sweat since it is so bad.

On 7/16/2022 at 8:32 PM, Guppy Guy said:

It feels great here when it is raining, but as soon as the sun starts shining and the humidity rises, you can’t even breathe and instantly sweat since it is so bad.

Same, but thankfully, the sun was already setting when it stopped raining- but now, it’s mosquito hell

It’s raining here in the Smokey Mountains and is about 76 which the coolest it’s been in days usually we’re above 87 always now this summer into the mid 90s some days we’re hotter than that so we welcome the rain right now!! 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 3:00 PM, FLFishChik said:

133?? Where on earth do you live? 

Mexicali, Mexico. Straight in the middle of the sonoran desert lol! The weather was most likely around the 120's, but the car was parked in the sun for a bit so... lol.

Edited by HenryC

On 7/23/2022 at 12:27 AM, HenryC said:

Mexicali, Mexico. Straight in the middle of the sonoran desert lol! The weather was most likely around the 120's, but the car was parked in the sun for a bit so... lol.

Yuck! That’s ridiculously hot! 

Currently 7:50 a.m in Palm Coast / St. Augustine and a nice 77 F. Sitting on my back patio with my coffee, contemplating tank maintenance today.

6175350D-E6C0-4D1E-BB13-1C8262A8AA9F.jpeg

• Love 1

On 7/25/2022 at 6:14 AM, Flumpweesel said:

I've been in London this week and the weather has been pretty good. I've been mainly traveling on the underground though so haven't seen much of the sun.

Screenshot_2022-07-25-11-10-35-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I saw 24 and for a second I thought it was below freezing, then I remembered it was celsius 😂  

24C = 75.2F

• Haha 1