My First ACO Purchase (Yay!)

FLFishChik

I did it! I bought (more) plants to replace some of the plastic ones in my tank. Plus the Easy Green liquid fertilizer, root tabs, ACO heater, a spare sponge filter and…. a Murphy sticker!!!

Almost everything I have learned over the last year about freshwater fishkeeping I have learned from watching ACO YouTube videos. From how to cycle a tank, good beginner stocking options, to easy beginner plants! It seemed only fair to repay all that knowledge given to me for free with making my purchases from ACO. 

I am so excited now! Aquarium Co Op - you’ve just created a new monster! Thank you!

• Love 4

On 7/9/2022 at 10:08 PM, Patrick_G said:

All great, and easy plants. Your tank is going to look great. Good choices! 

Thank! I think I’m done purchasing plants for a bit. Well see how well I do with these and then go from there! But I’m super excited now!

Very cool.  I'm excited for you.  The PSO will grow like a weed if you get it happy. you have a lot of good plant choices. 

The anubias likes "shade" or lighting that isn't direct so it's a good plant for the side of a tank, front, or back of a tank where it's not directly under the light.  Both of the other plants you have really like light and ferts.  Going to suck the nitrates out of the tank like nothing!  🙂