My 10 Gallon Pink Dumbo Betta Tank

Axredx

I set this tank up 6 months ago and its doing quite well. Plants are growing crazy. I have a pink dumbo betta and he's very happy. I have 3 corrys and many snails. I once had shrimp and they had died off so I believed. I cleaned last Sunday and found one thought to be long gone. Im placing some pics I'de love comments and ideas.

20220703_122739.jpg

20220703_122737.jpg

20220703_120543.jpg

20220703_120537.jpg

• Love 5

Holy smokes what a beautiful dumbo Betta. This is my favorite type of coloration for Dumbo's. Well done on the tank it looks very neat and looks like something you'd find if you were scoping out the bottom of a pond. One lucky betta! I really love that stack of grey rocks in the middle there. I always envy some peoples creativity when they scape cute little tanks like this.

• Thanks 1

I would but tank is only 10 gallons and I do have lots of plants in there. Believe it or not I have to trim them every 3 weeks. I have s new 40 Gallon I set up 2 months ago with Angels and Corys Im gonna try that there. Ill put pics up when I get a chance.

• Love 1

On 7/3/2022 at 7:57 PM, Axredx said:

I set this tank up 6 months ago and its doing quite well. Plants are growing crazy. I have a pink dumbo betta and he's very happy. I have 3 corrys and many snails. I once had shrimp and they had died off so I believed. I cleaned last Sunday and found one thought to be long gone. Im placing some pics I'de love comments and ideas.

20220703_122739.jpg

20220703_122737.jpg

20220703_120543.jpg

20220703_120537.jpg

It's a very beautiful tank and you did an amazing job scaping it out! What plant is that to the right back corner, the tallest one? And what plant is that in the middle growing tall? Your plant selection is very diverse and I find that super cool.

• Thanks 1

The tall pant in the back is my favorite. I bought a bag of mixed betta bulb plants at Petco and only that one grew. The other plant you refered to is Brzilian penny wort I believe. I bouvht in coop's site. That plant I almost killed it and strughled with it until I let it float and root well. Then I replanted and it blossomed well. It kepps grwing like cazy now. Finally I got some stems plants in the center. I used to cut as they grow tall. But now I been taking a small weight to bting the plant down. Now they keep growing from the top, but also sprought new stems from the part that is laying down. Im loving the look of it.. Sorry for spellin don't have my glasses on.

On 7/5/2022 at 4:18 AM, Axredx said:

The tall pant in the back is my favorite. I bought a bag of mixed betta bulb plants at Petco and only that one grew. The other plant you refered to is Brzilian penny wort I believe. I bouvht in coop's site. That plant I almost killed it and strughled with it until I let it float and root well. Then I replanted and it blossomed well. It kepps grwing like cazy now. Finally I got some stems plants in the center. I used to cut as they grow tall. But now I been taking a small weight to bting the plant down. Now they keep growing from the top, but also sprought new stems from the part that is laying down. Im loving the look of it.. Sorry for spellin don't have my glasses on.

That's awesome, I'll definitely try out other bulb plants, so far only tried the red lily and it has done fantastic. The Brazilian pennywort is another plant I'll definitely get, it is a very pretty plant.

• Like 1