• pH 8.2
  • Nitrates 30
  • Hardness 4
  • Nitrite 0
  • Ammonia 0
  • KH/Buffer 3
  • Water Temperature  78
  • lives alone in a 6 gallon cube

I recently just moved a 6 hour drive away and took my betta with me. He's never had any diseases before, but he does have some notable health issues like diamond eye, tumors, and a bent spine (He's a petco betta). I was preemptively treating him with maracyn and ich x as a pseudo quarantine because of the stress of travel, and about mid week after we got settled in he began developing pop eye in the left eye.

He's been through one 5 day round of both medications, but the eye has only worsened. Does anyone have any suggestions? I care deeply about him 

*I'll do my best to submit picture of his eye. Given his poor eyesight, it's really hard to get him to cooperate for pictures

PXL_20220628_181101626.MP.jpg

PXL_20220628_181041401.jpg

Edited by Lexi B
Adding pictures.

Unilateral Popeye is usually caused by an injury to the eye maybe it got injury during the move to your new home what you could do is add a small amount of aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 5 gallons the will help reduce any possible fluid buildup causing swelling in the eye and add some Indian almond leaves as they have antibacterial and antifungal properties if it's gets worse  you could do a course of maracyn2 in food active ingredient minocycline has anti inflammatory properties 

Screenshot_20220510-014039~2.png