Red spots that I don’t think are red spot disease

CalsiCat

Water Parameters:

• pH - 8.0 
  • Nitrates - 10/20 ppm
  • Hardness - we have hard water with a water softener on a well. The test strip is hard to read possibly 25 ppm? 
  • Nitrite - 0
  • Ammonia - 0
  • KH/Buffer - 180 ppm
  • Water Temperature - 72F

Hello everyone. I’m hoping someone can help me out. I’ll try to keep it short but give as much info as possible. 75 gallon cycled tank, 1 goldfish (this is the fish in question), 1 bristle nose pleco, 11 zebra danios. The goldfish has red spots that appear and disappear all the time. The pleco does attack the goldfish on occasion but even when we removed the pleco for a period of time the red spot still showed up. Pictures attached of the spots. Also, none of the other fish have signs or symptoms of anything being wrong with them. Any ideas?

4BF77FFA-5B17-4A54-8AD4-1ED238570395.jpeg

897580CD-6708-4D7A-95F0-ABBE4D03C745.jpeg

A0DE0D15-4E6F-40DA-80C8-091D9F13AD28.jpeg

D544A96F-E68F-41B0-A911-B057019FE0BD.jpeg

I agree that’s what it looks like for the most part it’s just the small dots on the top of his back and his body that I’m not sure that makes sense with. They are much harder to see but if you look closely at the back of his top fin there is a pin size spot. There are also two similar size spots right in the middle of his body. 

Thanks for taking the time to help me out. Hopefully that’s the case and he’s fine. Have to move the pleco out of the tank again for sure, it’s always worse when they are together. Also have to track down what he’s running into. Thanks again.