Jump to content

What is this container ?

Recommended Posts

My goal is to track down a supply of these straight wall 150 CC / 5 oz jars and modify them for my uses. Anyone know what these are called /normally used for before adding the holes in? Its the best puffer "cage" for shipping ive ever seen. 

Ive given a bit of time to searching in resturant supply lanes and the typical online retailers. It is a white HDPE? straight wall single wall jar with a flat cap. Maybe a lab container of some sort.  Its almost a short opaque ketchup bottle.


Cap and jar threads


Visible Bottom markings "150 cc"and "P"


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...