Hello!

I have been watching aquarium co-op on YouTube for a few months now and finally decided to join as a member and become involved with the forum. I have a 15 gallon with some corydoras and some shrimp and a 5 gallon shrimp only tank. I am looking to breed both my corys and shrimp when they get to the right age. Glad to be here. 

Welcome to the cool kid club😁. MTS is a real thing and we all love to support each others love for the hobby. You will lwarn a lot here. I use the sizzling egg tumbler from coop- to get mass hatching for my albino aneaus corydoras. I don’t is easier than letting them stay in tank where the parents tend to munch on them.  Good feeding and slightly 2-3 degrees cooler water changes make mine spawn like rabbits. Can’t wait to see how yours do. What kind do you have? 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:09 PM, Georgiapeach88 said:

Welcome to the cool kid club😁. MTS is a real thing and we all love to support each others love for the hobby. You will lwarn a lot here. I use the sizzling egg tumbler from coop- to get mass hatching for my albino aneaus corydoras. I don’t is easier than letting them stay in tank where the parents tend to munch on them.  Good feeding and slightly 2-3 degrees cooler water changes make mine spawn like rabbits. Can’t wait to see how yours do. What kind do you have? 

Thanks for the advice! I have 4 bronze and 4 peppered corys. I have a set up to raise the young as I heard they tend to eat the eggs and small fry. I cannot wait until they are old enough. I'm planning on doing a cool water change and feeding frozen bloodworms when I think they are ready!

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 6:57 AM, Georgiapeach88 said:

Baby brine shrimp is also a favorite. Yours will be a tad easier to spot than mine I hope. Holy cow are albinos hard to spot this is zoomed in so much but I had like 105 at one point. image.jpeg.71bce30019744ce789995b1c9254dd21.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They are so cute and tiny! Yes I am also excited to set up my first brine shrimp hatchery and I am so excited the Co-op is selling a smaller amount of brine shrimp eggs now which will be perfect for me. Can I ask did you use hikari first bites or something before the brine or were the fry big enough to start them on brine?