Aquarium Co-Op Products

DaveSamsell

I want Coop brand Dean’s headband flashlight.  I know this is a nuance product but there has to be a way to hot rod it.  I am being serious.  We use flashlights in our fishrooms I am just saying.  Laugh at me but I would buy it if it was good quality.

I saw this thread as I was thinking about the easy planters.  I just purchased 2 and they're awesome.  I hope Cory can respond but what would be the chances of these coming in different colors such as greyish tone or black.  I know it's a new product and you have to see how it sells.  But what would it take to get you to consider something like that?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JayAlva said:

I saw this thread as I was thinking about the easy planters.  I just purchased 2 and they're awesome.  I hope Cory can respond but what would be the chances of these coming in different colors such as greyish tone or black.  I know it's a new product and you have to see how it sells.  But what would it take to get you to consider something like that?

I like mine very much but I would like black and a darker brown.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, JayAlva said:

They'd have to be really popular to carry more colors, it's hard to keep it profitable and carry multiple variants like that. Once algae sets in , they tend to blend in well. 

I have really been liking the Co-op shot glass for measurements, and I threw in the measuring spoon too just for the heck of it. My ONLY complaint is that the spoon won't fit into an average box of baking soda, which I need when hatching brine. Make 'em the long skinny version measuring spoons and they'd be 100%, just saying. 😉 (I feel like Cory tends to really listen to feedback like this even if its a minor thing- hell listen and be like, "hmm, is that a good idea?" One of the main reasons I like the Co-op.)

But other products?...well I'm going through my day in my mind and all the things I use regularly are already sold at the Co-op!

i know this opens a whole new can of worms but i’d love for the coop to carry terrestrial plants that can be planted in the filter/pots. i get mine from different nurseries/online stores but id buy them from the coop to support you in a heartbeat. things like pothos, peace lillies, bamboo, sedge, etc that like to be wet in the roots but need their leaves dry. i completely understand why they arent sold but it would be nice. 

• Like 1