Fish swap ?

Atitagain

I read a post somewhere about this question.  I cannot remember who but they said leave a comment under the listing of that fish etc detailing your experience.  I’m not sure this is the official current way because I can’t remember who posted it or where. 

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/14/2022 at 8:35 PM, Guppysnail said:

I read a post somewhere about this question.  I cannot remember who but they said leave a comment under the listing of that fish etc detailing your experience.  I’m not sure this is the official current way because I can’t remember who posted it or where. 

I mean it does not hurt to do it that way. At least people can see what others have said on that particular swap person.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 9:32 AM, FishPlanet said:

When you click under the trader feedback under another members profile pic, It goes to their members page. You scroll down the page and then there is a button that says, "Add Feedback".

Thank you. Yes it worked. 

• Like 1

Guess I'm not smart enough to figure it out. I have scrolled Thur a while members page and nothing. I see where it says feedback and view feedback but no option to add feedback. Unless you have to be on a computer to see it because I always use my phone.

On 6/15/2022 at 9:32 AM, FishPlanet said:

When you click under the trader feedback under another members profile pic, It goes to their members page. You scroll down the page and then there is a button that says, "Add Feedback".

Thank you I have I figured out know. I was not scrolling down far enough.

• Like 1