Members Community Page

Its Hutch

I've been super busy and haven't had much time for youtube or the forum. I checked YouTube today and noticed all the posts in the Community tab. I wanted to say Congratulations to @Cory @Zenzo @Candi @Randy @Irene @Lizzie Block and the whole Aquarium COOP Team I didnt tag on all the work you've been putting in and the results we are seeing. The store expansion. Selling products in other LFS across the country. Shipping to Canada and all the other projects completed and still being worked on. Seriously! Thank you for all that you all do. I spend a lot of money in this hobby and I am glad to be supporting you. 

• Like 6

• Administrators

Thanks for noticing. I get to fly back home today and work on stuff more 🙂 10 videos filmed while in Germany.

I’m hoping to get back to live streams, working on the store expansion and more international shipping. Tests are going on for Australia and New Zealand currently. 

Sales are down due to recession talk and it being summer, so I’ll need to be extra keyed into the business over the new few months as it’s always stressful during summer. The hope is that working with more stores and international will offset the slow down and keep our employees busy 🙂

On 6/12/2022 at 10:45 PM, Cory said:

Thanks for noticing. I get to fly back home today and work on stuff more 🙂 10 videos filmed while in Germany.

I’m hoping to get back to live streams, working on the store expansion and more international shipping. Tests are going on for Australia and New Zealand currently. 

Sales are down due to recession talk and it being summer, so I’ll need to be extra keyed into the business over the new few months as it’s always stressful during summer. The hope is that working with more stores and international will offset the slow down and keep our employees busy 🙂

Hope the trip to Germany was enjoyable for you. Love everything you do. Keep up the great work.