Help! Not sure what is going on.

I do weekly water changes and check my levels right before and a day after the water change. Before they are a low/medium levels and after almost undetectable. I have a low fish load, or at least I think I do. 29 gallon tank with 3 rummy nose tetra, 2 sherpa tetra, one juli eyed cory, one small clown loach, and three mystery snails. Here is a picture of the whole tank. As far as light schedule, I have my tank in my living room which has a south facing window. I open tilt the vertical blinds in the morning to limit the light coming into the room. The aquarium light, a Finnex Planted+ 24/7 HLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 30 Inch, Sleek Silver, (HLC-30) is set to come on at 12pm in the afternoon and ramp up to 100% by 3, it then stays on max until 6 when it starts to ramp down to 0% by 9pm. The tank has been running for about a year now, second round of plants. First ones melted off/died, The sword in the right corner is the only plant left from the first round and it is pretty sickly. The dwarf lilly is doing great and hasn't been affected by whatever it is that has plagued the rest of my tank.

20220613_202733.jpg

Sunlight can cause lots of  algae, I would lower your light schedule to 6 hours and once your aquarium balances you can increase the light from there or lower your light intensity or both. Are you dosing anything for the plants like liquid fertilizer or root tabs? 
Also your Tetras, Cory’s, and Clown Loach are all schooling fish and should be kept in groups of 5 or 6 or more. The Clown Loach will get big especially if you have a school of them you will need a large tank to keep them long term. 

Yes, I have root tabs near each rooted plant and use Easy Green once a week after the water change. I will try your suggestions and see what happens. I have also been using an algicide twice a week to try to clear it up.

Edited by Scott36

Just FYI, it looks like you have Anubias planted, which is fine, but make certain the rhizome is above the substrate.  The roots can be in the substrate but the rhizome needs water flow around it.  That’s the horizontal stem the leaves and roots come from.