New customer, new fish keeper, new aquascaper

Hello everyone! I just received my first aquarium co-op order and I'm also new to The forum. Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone, all the help and guides, I've already learned so much. I hope one day to become a breeder and store owner, as I've instantly fallen in love with the hobby.

I'll attach a video of my second aquascape, mostly all purchased from aquarium co-op. I just finished it yesterday so water parameters aren't ready for fish as of yet. Please enjoy and leave some comments below.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTyuhNj/?k=1

• Like 3

On 6/12/2022 at 1:49 PM, Bjorn said:

Cool, what fish are you interested in breeding?

Tiger barbs and albino Cory's mostly, but I'm going to do Betta fish first this year as a learning experience. See if I enjoy the work and can find buyers.

On 6/12/2022 at 4:43 PM, sankaz said:

Hi! Looks like you were having a good ol' time. Isn't is so worth it when you sit back a look at how beautiful it is?

My wife and I had a blast cleaning up this old tank for our grumpy tigers and boy the outcome! Can't wait to get the barbs into their new home and start working on the 55 for my LT Molly. Maybe adopt him a squad next. I feel bad he's alone and also having an issue with a Chinese algae eater. I will never buy them again, even if I can't find Otto's.

• Like 1