Aquarium co op shipping to Canada?

• Administrators

Yes, we haven't done any official announcements yet cause we are still working out any bugs and handling each order carefully to watch it through each step of the process before we start getting many orders per day from Canada, right now is 1-3 per day and lets us learn about what might be able to go wrong etc.

One thing to note is shipping to Canada is based on weight, so lighter products ship cheaper. So things like pre filter sponges virtually add no shipping cost. Where sponge filters and food and such will add weight.

Excited to be able to order!  I saw someone post in a Canadian aquascaping facebook group about it.

It would be super helpful to have the currency shown somewhere before getting to to checkout if possible 🙂 

I'm seeing on several product categories that it says a certain number of products are there, but doesn't show me any:

image.png.b5170ae66e115939eb0eb81437be60e4.png

Edited by CanadaAmanda
  • Like 1

@Randy yes I can make it to checkout.

@Cory when I click on certain products the website bugs out and sends me to the home page or some pages on the website aren’t loading, the website just seems unfinished compared to before, I can’t remember all the problems so there might be more. I sent a email to @Candi with video of the buggy problem and she said she will pass it on to the developers.

@CanadaAmanda yes this also happened to me.

• Administrators

Also the collections that show nothing, is because there are no products from that collection that we can ship currently. Like fish foods shown above, we have to get things setup to be able to do that.

I think the problems are fixed sometimes the website is not loading but refreshing fixes it   (might be my wifi) 

and this picture is better then nothing showing up because it explains why there’s no products on the page @Cory 

AD24A6D3-6016-4D76-9566-7A3569D810A4.png.c06e1fea5abfad0891a64351fe907161.pngalso will the co op fry fish food ship to Canada at some point cause I’d love to buy some.

• Administrators
On 6/9/2022 at 7:22 PM, Jacob Hill said:

@Coryone more thing is it possible to ship the ziss moving filter to Canada because it has no electrical parts like a sponge filter?

sorry for all the questions

Yep, looks like that one just got missed, should be available for purchase now. We are still doing background work on other products. Looking up import codes and such.