Aquashella Dallas

Zenzo

On 5/11/2022 at 12:48 PM, Odd Duck said:

A VERY old-fashioned term that you should not use in hearing of most women because it implies that the wife is always in the kitchen.  😉  Depending on the relationship, this term is either a funny inside joke for a couple or could potentially result in homicide with the man’s (or significant other’s, I don’t want to be sexist) body in the next stew.  Or anything in between.  😆 😂 🤣 

I understand.  Since I do 90% of the cooking, my wife doesn’t usually haunt the kitchen.  But man alive, she can play golf!  (She’s retired, I’m to young still). 

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 5/11/2022 at 12:39 PM, Ken Burke said:

I understand.  Since I do 90% of the cooking, my wife doesn’t usually haunt the kitchen.  But man alive, she can play golf!  (She’s retired, I’m to young still). 

I am in the same boat as you...except that I do 100% of the cooking. When my wife "cooks", it's take-out. LOL!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 6/5/2022 at 6:54 PM, Dunefarble said:

Is AqCoOp bringing anything to the show to sell? Filters, or merch, etc? I have a couple of random things I want, but could wait, to buy them there.

We don't sell at shows because it would change tax status' in those states.

On 5/12/2022 at 11:23 AM, Zenzo said:

I am in the same boat as you...except that I do 100% of the cooking. When my wife "cooks", it's take-out. LOL!

My spouse does the majority of the cooking. I am a very lucky person, because I'm the absent minded professor who forgets to eat.🧐

However, I do a mean Chicago rare! And decent sushi.... I am incapable of getting the noodles correct for my spouse's family recipe for Samoan chop suey.🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ll be there both days, for sure attending all the ACO speaker’s talks.  Also looking forward to the fish disease expert’s talk.  I’ll be spending more time listening to talks this time around than walking the floor like I did last time.  I’ve been called “a stocky looking tough chick” before, but I’m a big ole softy.  I guess it’s just how I carry myself because it’s not like I have any tattoos or piercings or anything.  😆  I’ll be wearing a black DFWAA shirt, COOP shirts only come in green and I look terrible in green.  🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Is there any kind of meet-up planned?  I’d for sure go to a meet-up to get to know my fellow nerms.  I only live 45 min away, so I’ll be lucky enough to drive from home each day, but traffic shouldn’t be too bad on the weekend.

• Like 1

I do believe Cory said there won't be a meet up or dinner or anything this time but I am sure we will all figure out a way to identify each other lol.

I'll be in a COOP shirt as well. Big bearded dude with glasses. I'll have hand beaded earrings in as well so that should narrow it down a bit. I probably won't approach anybody first but am quite chatty in person so if you think about it come say hi.

• Like 1