Amazing Nano Scale scape (Paludarium)

nabokovfan87

Yes! It's a dream, someday... 

I've always loved terrariums, since I was little. When I learned about aquatic plants & aquascaping, it gave me a renewed interest in the aquarium hobby. But when I learned about paludariums, it's like the marriage of the two, best of both worlds! I could stare into that for hours. 

• Like 1

I really enjoy the video, but it’s more the part of me that likes dollhouses and miniatures than the fish keeping or gardening parts…I appreciate the artistry and crafting skills but don’t want to maintain anything like that or dedicate space to it. I really like the miniature concrete steps.

On 5/29/2022 at 2:02 PM, PineSong said:

I really enjoy the video, but it’s more the part of me that likes dollhouses and miniatures than the fish keeping or gardening parts…I appreciate the artistry and crafting skills but don’t want to maintain anything like that or dedicate space to it. I really like the miniature concrete steps.

From a manufacturing and production side, this video in particular fascinated me. He was using reinforced cement, reinforcing rock piles, and a lot of techniques I don't see in my specific experiences.  It's more based on metal and plastics for what I've worked on. 

I totally understand what you're saying.  I would love to just have a simple moss wall / tank that I can enjoy.  Minimal effort to maintain, but I think aesthetically that might be something I work on one day.