WHAT'S YOUR OLDEST FISH ? 🐠

DaveSamsell

I just recently lost a couple angelfish that I had for six years, I got them as adults from someone who told me they had them for a couple years. Currently I have a clownfish that is between 6-8 years old, I don't remember exactly when I got her, I just know I first set the tank up in between the times my two kids were born and I got her not long after setting tank up.

I had a maylandia lombardoi (Kenyi cichlid) for almost 8 years before he past - plus he was already 3" when I got him so probably add 1-2 years. I also have a pair of synodontis njassae I bought 2 years ago and they were already 10" when I got them, so I am sure they are pretty old to begin with - hopefully they live the 20+ years they are supposed to. 

I have a common pleco which I rescued from a friend who was getting rid of their tank. We've had him for I guess more than 10 years now. He was a few years old when we got him.

We've named him "Draco" and love him, but he is really a monster of the tank and we need to find him a new home.

Draco1.jpg.037858200824a6d6823957dc0563f2bb.jpgDraco3.jpg.c906841ae9c8691465f08f955fbdf096.jpgDraco2.jpg.f7a1e08be7cb8b5f41722789326804c8.jpg

• Like 1