How many YouTube channels?

Jeff

About 150, give or take. I've been on there a while so they're not all active any more unfortunately. Of those there are probably about a dozen that I watch regularly. I also don't have TV and rarely use Netflix, so that's pretty much it for what I watch these days.

25 subscriptions for me! only about 17 of those i watch every video of. Some just dont post anymore like the Get Outdoors channel, Aquarist Podcast, or the Aquariums Unfiltered Podcast.

MD Fish Tanks, Aquarium Co-Op (as well as the co-op 2nd channel), KG Tropicals, Coralfish12g, and the King of DIY are the ones I watch the most. All the other channels sometimes ill watch every second video, or so.

On 5/18/2022 at 11:30 AM, Jeff said:

How many YT channels do you subscribe to? 

56 for me. I think that's a lot. What about you?

I am not going to count. 🤣

More than the Pink Floyd song, and I'm okay with that since they all bring me joy.🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

Prime Time is probably my favorite fish channel right now. Girl Talks Fish and Rachel O'Leary are also pretty great. Just recently I've been enjoying Tiny Menagerie and her species profiles. I subbed to Everyday Fishkeeping for his gourami tank videos. Plus a handful of others, and many more for a handful of other interests. (If you think multiple tank syndrome is bad, try multiple hobby syndrome!)

Hundreds. I love supporting the fishfam on youtube and I'm constantly calling out good channels and doing interviews with creators too. I was even lucky enough to interview Cory, Zenzo, and Dean at different times. I think both Dean and Cory's stream were more than 2.5 hours. 🙂

I have 67 interviews done and only about a thousand left to go!