Hello from South Louisiana!

Joef

Hello from the cajun gulf coast! My name's Joe and I've been into the fish keeping hobby for about a year. I started getting into the hobby through keeping Bettas and have grown from there. I currently have a Betta tank housing a male black crowntail and a 20 gallon community tank with a Electric Blue German Ram, Emerald Corys, tetras, and shrimp.

I've been wanting to grow more in the hobby and see lots of great conversations here so I thought I'd join! I will add some pictures of tanks I currently don't have them on my computer.

C02975AE-1880-4691-ADF2-57E1E400D2B0.jpeg

64EDDB94-03F9-4D64-B7A1-9C0DBCF88A09.jpeg

Edited by Joef
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/12/2022 at 10:06 AM, Woogie23 said:

A lot of greenery in that top photo! I really need to dive into plants myself. It has always been tough for me though. Best I've done is this: 

20220511_163001.jpg

The algae has been taking over a bit I need to do some scrubbing but I like having a bit of it on there. The plants that have been nicest to me are cryptocornes and cardinalis I believe. (The very tall plant in the middle of the tank).

That’s a Pothos right? My wife has a few she takes care of in our house and they are constantly growing. Very fun plants to have!