What fish are you eyeballing?

Randy

Between Aquabid and Aquahuna, I am curious to know what others are finding interesting and have almost added to cart?

Right now I think these Calico Honduran Red Points look pretty sweet!

WWW.AQUABID.COM

AquaBid.com: Item # fwcichlidc1603291029 - 6 Calico Honduran Red Points.

• Like 1

I need me some more forktail rainbows for sure. I ordered 8 of them from another site, got them in super young, and as they grew I realized they sent me 2 forktails (pseudomugil furcatus) and 6 pseudomugil luminatus -- both have blue eyes and look practically the same as juveniles, so honest mistake I assume.

I'm always eyeing the rainbows on aquabid, particularly the rarer ones when Gary Lange lists them. And then I watch the bidding wars and price skyrocketing...

• Like 2

Ocasionally on Aquabid I see assorted rice fish eggs that come from outside the U.S. but can never seem to take that risk. From Aquahuna, and don't hate on me, I have almost bought some Glo Fish blue Danios several times. I find the scientific novelty of them very interesting and the contrast coloration on the blue ones quite striking.

• Like 1

I know its nothing spectacular, but I have wanted to try a florida flagfish for a while (2 years maybe?).  I just have been hesitant due to reading comments about them being aggressive or fin nippers.  

I finally hit order today.  So wish me luck!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Aubrey said:

Ocasionally on Aquabid I see assorted rice fish eggs that come from outside the U.S. but can never seem to take that risk. From Aquahuna, and don't hate on me, I have almost bought some Glo Fish blue Danios several times. I find the scientific novelty of them very interesting and the contrast coloration on the blue ones quite striking.

No hate from me!  If you want’em you should get some!

I've been thinking about getting some Zebra Obliquidens Cichlids (Haplochromis latifasciata)

Haplochromis-obliquidens.jpg.a7dd00fd3215b60c157016db7ca0a02e.jpg

and some Gold Head Compressicep Cichlids (Altolamprologus compressicep)

53748376.AltolamprologuscompressicepsGold02m.jpg.0921535e46be27b50d72c8b685637042.jpg

from LiveAquaria.com to expand my breeding room and add to the display tanks. They have some cool Lake Tanganyika  Cichlids as well so haven't pulled the trigger yet. 

I just ordered some Julii Cory, Daisy's Ricefish, Forktail Rainbows, Emerald Dwarf Rasboars and Ember Tetras.

I also want to get some more Dwarf Corydoras, some Rainbow Shiners and some Caridinal Sulewasi Shrimp, although I know I am not quite ready for those last two. Need to set up another large tank in a few months or maybe the Spring.

13 hours ago, ADMWNDSR83 said:

Ahh, the GloFish!  I've thought about throwing a few galactic purple into my Baltimore Orioles tank to show some Baltimore Ravens spirit at the same time.

@ADMWNDSR83 A sports team themed tank?  I must see.  Pics or it doesn’t exist. 😊 

There are pics in several places on here!  I've got pics in the wooded wednesday thread, as well as a couple in the photos board.  Basically, all my fish are just orange and black.  I saw  a picture of koi angels, liked them, and had a picture of Oriole Park at Camden Y ards over the tank, so there ya go.

WIN_20201019_12_01_14_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201019_12_01_14_Pro.jpg

• Like 1