New fertilizer regime

Just posting here for safe keepings because I don't know how to start a Journal. This is a before picture of a new fertilizer regime which will be 1.5ml of seachem potassium and 1ml of iron (easy iron until my DTPA iron arrives) daily for 2 weeks in a 36g bowfront. 

Edit: At 10am, which is 4 hours after my lights come on. 

20220502_094129.jpg

Edited by JoeQ
Added info
  • Like 3

Nice! Journals work the same way as posts do. Just go into the "Photos, Videos & Journals" section and create a new post just like you do everywhere else on the forum. Then you can link it to a signature if you want to so you have a quick link back to it and you just keep adding to it each time you want to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/3/2022 at 12:22 AM, AndreaW said:

Nice! Journals work the same way as posts do. Just go into the "Photos, Videos & Journals" section and create a new post just like you do everywhere else on the forum. Then you can link it to a signature if you want to so you have a quick link back to it and you just keep adding to it each time you want to.

Thanks, I often forget the forum has other categories since I link to the plant, fertilizer and algea section which is my main focus. 

I just wanted to update this so I can pause & restart this experiment after I trim, add more plants & a nitrogen supplement to the mix on account of being soo understocked fish wise I'm becoming nitrogen deficient. Overall I am pretty happy with this schedule and definitely have happier plants in just a short period of time (I don't know if you can see that through pictures) In the end my goal is to (idealy) create my own once a day regimen where I'm just supplying my plants with enough nutrients for that day. I'll be making a Journal entry for anyone intrested in following along. 

20220504_104548.jpg

• Love 1