Upgrading my tanks with co-op goods.

Sun.singh1991

Those towels are a godsend. I have some old yoga towels that I was using, but my CARE package from awhile back had one of the ACO towels and I love it. The yoga towels tend to cling to dry skin and feel super yucky (a me problem because I have some sensory issues) but the ACO towel is a much different texture while having the added benefit of no stains. If you have family members, they're also less likely to steal your fish towel!

• Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 1:06 PM, Cory said:

I love it when I see people buy the co-op towel. I love them and we tried so many towels before settling on these. Most people however skip over em lol.

I love the towels Cory, I had a few they lasted for awhile but I lost them while I was moving. So I had to get some more. I’m using your advice on the sponge filters with the air stones. I’ve been filtering with canister filters forever but I think a Co-Op sponge filter will be a good supplement. Thanks for all that you do for the hobby! 

Edited by Sun.singh1991
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 2:06 PM, Cory said:

I love it when I see people buy the co-op towel. I love them and we tried so many towels before settling on these. Most people however skip over em lol.

I keep one on a door of every aquarium stand. Always there when I need them, also displays my Nermness 👍

On 4/23/2022 at 3:28 PM, Bev C said:

@Sun.singh1991 Congratulations can not go wrong, I love the sponge filters & the never  clog air stone  I have a canister filter  but have my 2 sponges for extra filtration and emergency 

I always keep two filters in all my tanks so I’ll be replacing my old Hakari sponge filters with the co-op ones.