Photo Challenge: Atypical Tank View

nabokovfan87

A simple request.

For anyone who feels like it would be fun and interesting, please reply below with a photo of your tank from an angle you don't usually view it, share it, or see it. 

I was taking photos for a buddy this morning who may or may not get a tank and they had asked what species I had in mine.  this led me to the following view and the thought of this post.  I will retake it after I am done with the water change today, but I'd really enjoy seeing everyone's tanks in a new perspective.

20220421_113832.jpg.9f8cc89544bdd35f9cb0d89433304678.jpg

• Like 5

On 4/21/2022 at 4:38 PM, KBOzzie59 said:

20 long from the end.

Took me a second for my eyes to adjust. Reminds me of the ocean aquarium tour with all the big moss walls.

On 4/21/2022 at 4:40 PM, Guppysnail said:

I was working under the tanks  and took some videos of them. This is the only still I took. 

😂 That pleco being upside down made me look twice. Nice!

Edited by nabokovfan87

On 4/24/2022 at 11:49 AM, drewzero1 said:

Caught my eye during a water change. Someday I need to get a lowboy... or a pond.

There was a brand mentioned in one of the replies in my journal for aquarium lids. I saw that company makes a good lowboy! I really feel like I'm going to have to have that one one day.

• 2 weeks later...

Something that I get to see, but pretty much no one else does.  It only really works in video form. 😂

My pleco was flaring on their little hide in the wood, this is Luigi.  He usually is very splotchy and very nocturnal. He looks a LOT healthier and naturally colored once I removed the caves to add some plants. He was having some fun on the wood so I started recording, then all the fish wanted to say what's up.

Edited by nabokovfan87
  • Like 3

On 5/8/2022 at 3:16 PM, HH Morant said:

Wow! That is crystal clear!

Thanks!

Penn-Plax Cascade 1000 with a Penn-Plax Optimizer inline.

Under gravel with 2 air uplifts.

27 Watt green killing machine UV.

I have one tray in each canister filled with K1 Micro, and all other trays filled with 20 or so ppi foam. 

So far so good. 👍

I am so glad I ran across aquariumscience.org and learned how to filter water correctly! It works!

Edited by Wrencher_Scott
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...