NERM sticker

This level of crafting/manufacturing is above my pay grade.  The scale of economy (they could make tons and sell tons) for the coop would be significant if they would launch any Nerm merch. . .I am just saying.  Put a pin in that one.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 2:38 PM, Corbidorbidoodle said:

Hey, guys. I was having a fan boy moment and made those a couple weeks ago. Just a little Photoshop (graphic designers cringing now), and cut them out on my Cricut (I love that thing).

I'll attach the .PNG file. You can make 'em yourself if you have a cutting tool.

nerm_ACO_Sticker_Final.png

It’s a great design, nothing to cringe at! Simple and perfect!

Thanks! The logo was already designed, really. I just hacked what somebody else more talented than me already did.

I was just saying that cuz graphic designers would have drawn this in Illustrator or put it together in InDesign. But I don't really know how to use those, so...

But I did try to stick to the original as much as possible. I rearranged the elements to fit the new word and I'm pretty sure the font is "GreeceBlack".

On 4/11/2022 at 11:38 AM, Corbidorbidoodle said:

I was having a fan boy moment and made those a couple weeks ago. Just a little Photoshop (graphic designers cringing now), and cut them out on my Cricut (I love that thing).

Of course... I'm ORD.

Super cool! Now I just need to decide if I want to deface my 75G by turning this into an acid etch stencil for the glass. It's probably going to happen.

• Like 1