Zebrafish+angelfish in freshwater, what's the point to keep balance?

I have the same problem in my tank, Angels V. Rainbows. I just spread the food at both sides of the tank, let the rainbows dash to one side, the Angles don't move and get their share. When I feed blood worms I do it with tweezers, I hold the worms above the water until the Angels reach the top then release into their mouth.

They are both top feeders, yet I learned both would eat frozen food or freezedried foods stuck to the glass about an inch or so below the waterline... and the angels will go for the lower food first.

Determine how much food, based  on how many of each fish, and feed a little floating food on one end, then adhere at least 3 bits of food ~1" to 2" below the water line at least 8" apart...

Danios will primarily zoom on the floating food at the other end, and by having a minimum of 3 "feeding blocks" for your fish, even if the danios swarm the first feeding block, the angels should be able to get food from blocks on the other side.

Attaching 3+ worm cone feeders at least 12" apart also works.

On 4/7/2022 at 2:14 PM, Torrey said:

They are both top feeders, yet I learned both would eat frozen food or freezedried foods stuck to the glass about an inch or so below the waterline... and the angels will go for the lower food first.

Determine how much food, based  on how many of each fish, and feed a little floating food on one end, then adhere at least 3 bits of food ~1" to 2" below the water line at least 8" apart...

Danios will primarily zoom on the floating food at the other end, and by having a minimum of 3 "feeding blocks" for your fish, even if the danios swarm the first feeding block, the angels should be able to get food from blocks on the other side.

Attaching 3+ worm cone feeders at least 12" apart also works.

Thanks for your time, I have 7 Danios and 1 angel, and angel always get food from blocks on the bottom when danios zoom on the floating food, I'll try to feed 1" below for danios to lead them to one side.

On 4/7/2022 at 4:47 AM, BenA said:

I have the same problem in my tank, Angels V. Rainbows. I just spread the food at both sides of the tank, let the rainbows dash to one side, the Angles don't move and get their share. When I feed blood worms I do it with tweezers, I hold the worms above the water until the Angels reach the top then release into their mouth.

Thanks for your reply. my Angle doesn't move when I feed floating food, so I try to feed them in two sides.