Got my Easy Planter :) looks amazing

Leo2o915

1 minute ago, Candi said:

It does look amazing! So glad you love it! I need to get an order in for the planters myself, before we sell out. 🙂 Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate you! 

It is will end up getting more soon and just use that to get plants and decorations in the tank looks like a real rock 🙂 and thanks for always answering any questions fast @Candi you truly are the best

15 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

Did you just leave the cloth stuff on the plant or pull it off and just say back in planter?

I did it how Cory said in the video leave the wool and planter 

@Coryforgot to ask should I leave it in the planted forever or after how long you think it’s good to remove it or you don’t recommend that ? 

I ordered 2 to start with but wish I had gotten more. Now I have to put in another order. I'm thinking of different ways to use them. Like with a cave deco to add some height. I have a couple glass suction cup planters, but these are much prettier. Still can't get the floating dwarf aquarium lily to stay in it though. Thing is sprouting, just upside down haha. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cory said:

I can't wait to be setting up tanks again and using these in more of a capacity than testing. 

They look amazing @Cory thanks for everything you guys do! Hey had a question maybe you or @Candi can answer I got a L333 and it’s a carnivore I ordered the hikari carnivore pellets is that good to feed him or her got it from Aquahuna? Or what would you recommend to feed it and how much? 

• Administrators

Carnivore pellets would work, so would frozen blood worms, repashy, flakes, pellets etc. As to amount that's pretty hard to explain over the internet. Make sure the belly doesn't sink in and it should be getting enough over time. 

3 hours ago, Cory said:

Carnivore pellets would work, so would frozen blood worms, repashy, flakes, pellets etc. As to amount that's pretty hard to explain over the internet. Make sure the belly doesn't sink in and it should be getting enough over time. 

Awesome thanks 🙏 and I leave reviews every time I get the email about it 🙂

3 hours ago, Phoenixtx01 said:

@Cory@Candi was about to order but I noticed yall are out of amazon swords... do you know when will be back in stock or recommendations for another easy background plant in a 29 gallon? 

@Phoenixtx plant order was delayed to day, should be restocked tomorrow sometime, barring any delays. 

• Thanks 1

They look awesome!! I need these to come to Australia so many of my customers would love these to help with their turtles/cichlids goldfish etc that they really want to plant in but can't as they get ripped out and dragged around. 

They look awesome! And everyone's is looking really great that I've seen.