Mystery Snail Clutches

Cinnebuns

I know this is going to be different region to region but idk how else to find this info so looking for opinions on this. My magenta mystery snail laid a small clutch. I decided to hatch it myself. I likely will never hatch another clutch this was just good timing and helpful that it's small. I put some feelers out on Facebook to see if there would be interest from people for her future clutches. I got A LOT of people interested. I have no problem when the time comes. 

The question comes in on price. On ebay, I see clutches typically sold around $20. This is a highly desired coloring, although the father, because of a mistake of mine, is brown. I always wanna error on low rather than high on pricing but I also wanna be fair to myself. Would this pricing make sense?  $5 small, $10 med, $15 large. 

Pic of the female for fun

20220318_183236.jpg

It does go different on location for price. They make the transition easiest when over pea size and below dime size. It also keeps the line on the shell that firms from water parameter change near the spire and less noticeable. My 5 magenta I purchased 6/$25 then paid overnight shipping. They were slightly larger them a regular pea.