fish celebrity

lefty o

made the trip to Twin City Guppy's today. been meaning to, and since Cory, and Zenzo were to be there today, good time as any. lets start with its a nice small store, clean tanks etc. if you have watched Cory's videos, he has called their red dragon guppies the best guppies ever. well let me tell you, i picked up a trio. the males are pretty darned nice red dragons, but the females are spectacular. if you like dragon guppies, and were on the fence about getting some, they are that nice.

met, and talked with Zenzo for a minute or two, saw Cory, but holy cow he had folks lined up outside the store to talk with him. i guess people drove in from several hours  out. if you are in the area today, pop in and check out the store.

• Like 6

Well now you make me feel foolish. I live just 1 hour south of the twin cities, am breeding red/blue dragon guppies, and didn't get them from there!  Although I'm sure they were also far more expensive!! I paid literally $3 for my male lol. My females were a bit more and are blue dragons. They were $20 for the 2. I'm sure that's still much less than at twin city guppies. 

On 3/26/2022 at 11:57 PM, Cinnebuns said:

Well now you make me feel foolish. I live just 1 hour south of the twin cities, am breeding red/blue dragon guppies, and didn't get them from there!  Although I'm sure they were also far more expensive!! I paid literally $3 for my male lol. My females were a bit more and are blue dragons. They were $20 for the 2. I'm sure that's still much less than at twin city guppies. 

yours were definately cheaper.