Glofish acting like crazy

Tatiana

my glofish tetra has been acting weird in the past few days (swimming upside down, in circles, being hyperactive, eating food upside down, spinning, tumbling against the plants). I have 4 Glofish in a 20 gallon tank I recently upgraded a month ago. I have had these same fish for the past 2 years with no issues at all until now
 water measures levels all parameters are normal except for the PH little low for the species recommendation and all the other 3 fish are normal . all of them are eating well (including the weird one)

please advice . your help is greatly appreciated 

Image.jpeg

thumbnail_IMG_4806.png

IMG_4807.PNG

IMG_4808.PNG

thumbnail_IMG_4805.png

• Sad 1

It sound like a swim bladder issue what I would do is Epsom salt baths 1 table spoon for 2 gallons for no more than 15 minutes twice a day for for 5 days as Epsom salt acts as a muscle relaxants to relieve pressure on the swim bladder if you see no improvement after that then I would treat with kanaplex in food feed a small amount twice a day for 7 days

Screenshot_20210806-030958~2.png

On 3/26/2022 at 12:59 AM, Tatiana said:

thanks! 

can I do the baths in the same. water with epsom salt diluted? or do I have to replace and make the solution every bath? 

I use a bucket remake To make the  solutions and replace it  each time so it's temperature match so it's no going to shock the fish