Cleaning the Co-op hat?

TheDukeAnumber1

I very much enjoyed Monday's live stream and liked the talking points on touching nature every day and how nature finds a way. But... I definitely don't want nature finding a way in my hat.

Love my Murphy flex fit hat and wear it a bunch but it's nearing cleaning time and I didn't see recommendtions on the tags. My go to on my other hats has been a bath of warm mildly soapy water and follow up with a rinse but I want to keep this hat looking extra sharp. Any official or tested recommedations out there?

Thanks.

I don't have the Murphy flex fit, but I have blue meshback flex fit. Mine could use a good cleaning too, and you're right, there isn't any kind of care instructions on the hat. Is the Murphy one a "Richardson" brand?

I looked them up and found thishatwash.JPG.96b0775cf3a735cbcd5a1173399ef410.JPG

Edited by Aubrey
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 10:08 PM, TheDukeAnumber1 said:

I very much enjoyed Monday's live stream and liked the talking points on touching nature every day and how nature finds a way. But... I definitely don't want nature finding a way in my hat.

Love my Murphy flex fit hat and wear it a bunch but it's nearing cleaning time and I didn't see recommendtions on the tags. My go to on my other hats has been a bath of warm mildly soapy water and follow up with a rinse but I want to keep this hat looking extra sharp. Any official or tested recommedations out there?

Thanks.

@TheDukeAnumber1, I have a couple of the solid black (non-mesh) Co-Op hats and used very mild dish liquid and only cold water (to avoid shrinkage) and let air dry.  Seemed to work well for me.  

• Like 1