Really good magnifying glass recommendation please

Guppysnail

I have poor eyesight aging makes it worse. I use my phone on full 5x magnification to see tiny fry anymore. That is getting to be not enough. I have purchased several from Amazon that say 10x. They are all either distorted, foggy/blurry acrylic or get moisture between the lens from humidity.  
Can anyone recommend a good one higher than or at least equivalent to my iPhone 12 5x magnification as the phone is PITA to watch fast fry. Preferable glass so it does not get the foggy acrylic look. Edit to add handheld please. 
I appreciate your recommendations!  Thank you in advance. 

Edited by Guppysnail

On 3/21/2022 at 5:39 PM, Dwayne Brown said:

That looks great but I need one like it that is handheld. I have 8 tanks in 2 rooms but the light would be awesome! 

On 3/21/2022 at 6:45 PM, Dwayne Brown said:

@GuppysnailNot sure if your interested but I bought this for sunglasses when the pandemic started to keep them from fogging. It will probably work on a glass magnifying glass as well. 

The fog is the acrylic is not super clear like glass sort of like plastic tote plastic but not as bad. The moisture is in between two lenses in the others I can’t take apart to clean.  This is a mega win for my actual glasses though!  I’m going to purchase some today.   Nothing worse than working in the tank through foggy glasses. 

• Like 1