Easy Planters

Errk25

Noticed the Easy Planters for a while in coop videos. Ordered some as soon I saw they were on the website and got them in my guppy tank today. 9B130DD1-47C0-4B4C-9BBB-AB8BDD61E8A5.jpeg.0e1641d06631463d14acaf126cdbe6af.jpegI like how easy they are and the way they look. 

Edited by Errk25
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Steph’s Fish and Plants said:

For those using the easy planters, are you keeping the plants in their rock wool? I was wondering if you do or would swap it with something like eco complete? Or is something like that even possible?

I just kept mine in the rock wool making sure any rhizome plants don't have their rhizome buried in it. I was thinking of putting plants I already had in them too with substrate and a pot. I think they'll be fine either way. To me the rock wool is a little unsightly so you could put a little substrate on top of it too I suppose to make it look better. 

Edited by Errk25

6 hours ago, Steph’s Fish and Plants said:

For those using the easy planters, are you keeping the plants in their rock wool? I was wondering if you do or would swap it with something like eco complete? Or is something like that even possible?

I'm just popping in a couple root tabs into the rock wool and dropping them in. I did make sure that the rhizome wasn't covered, but otherwise it is in the pot how it came. 

The sides are solid and the bottom is empty, so you could fill it with aqua soil if you wanted to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 1:33 PM, Errk25 said:

Noticed the Easy Planters for a while in coop videos. Ordered some as soon I saw they were on the website and got them in my guppy tank today. 9B130DD1-47C0-4B4C-9BBB-AB8BDD61E8A5.jpeg.0e1641d06631463d14acaf126cdbe6af.jpegI like how easy they are and the way they look. 

That driftwood is amazing!

• Like 1