Maracyn “Aquarium Coop Directions”

RyanR

About a week ago. I read Aquarium Coop directions for maracyn on the Coop page under the directions sections. Or at least that where I thought I read it. There were the Fritz directions and Coop directions. Did it disappear or can someone post those directions for me?  Thanks. 

Edited by RyanR

If you have a disease treat following instructions on box if your using as a proventive treatment add 1 packet for 10 gallons on day one  and leave it for a week per co-op instructions

Edited by Colu

On 3/6/2022 at 5:04 PM, Colu said:

If you have a disease treat following instructions on box if your using as a proventive treatment add 1 packet for 10 gallons on day one  and leave it for a week per co-op instructions

There were specific instructions titled something like Aquarium Coop Instructions on the maracyn product page that started out 1 packet per 10 gallons and let sit for 1 week, then do a 25% water change. There were more instructions  that I do not remember and I can’t find on the website anymore.

On 3/6/2022 at 9:36 PM, Widgets said:

I think you were remembering the instructions on the paracleanse page.

https://www.aquariumcoop.com/collections/fish-medicine/products/fritz-paracleanse

Thanks, but that wasn’t it.  The instructions that I typed earlier were almost exact, but I just don’t remember the rest after the 2 week water change. I think it said maybe to let sit for two weeks.    @Candi do you know if the Maracyn product page has been changed in the last week?  Thanks