Hygger HG-957 LED Light

Kurt Brutting

I purchased the Hygger HG-957 LED Light a week ago and I am having issues programming it. I read the instructions a few times and watched a bunch of videos on it. Every day at the same time the light starts going through all the different color spectrums. I have everything programmed the way I want it. I have it programmed to turn on and off in standard mode at the times I selected  no moonlight, no other colors. It also doesn’t ramp down to turn off, but it ramps up in the morning to turn on like normal. I even have every other setting to turn on & off at the same time just in case even though all colors are turned off anyway. I also reset factory settings 3 times and started from scratch. 
I think it’s broken and I’m definitely venting, but I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? 

On 3/4/2022 at 5:29 AM, Kurt Brutting said:

@Guppysnailthank you so much, I did not know that! The light itself is awesome it makes my tank really pop. I have been trying everything over and over again, but I never even considered customer service. 

I found that through sheer frustration with a different item. My issue was total operator error 🤣

• Like 1

I have them on two tanks in the same room with identical programming in standard mode. Their times are set within seconds of one another. They act differently, almost like the ramp time on one is longer than the advertised 15 minutes. I have reset both lights multiple times. Off to customer support.

• Like 1