Issue with water parameters

I have a 75 gallon freshwater planted tank with corries, snails, glofish tetras, and Colombian tetras. Here are my parameters; Ammonia 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate 20, PH 6.4, GH 300, and KH is 0. I’m trying to get my KH up to a normal level, PH up to a more neutral level without raising the GH more than it already is. I don’t like using chemicals, I’m more interested in doing it naturally and safely. I was told to use crushed coral in my filter, but I don’t know how to go about doing that and I looked at crushed coral on several sites but I don’t know how much to add and some have aragonite in it. Please help me with this information and I want to thank you in advance for your help. 

Both crushed coral and aragonite are forms of Calcium Carbonate. I have crushed coral in a filter media bag in my HOB filter. I would avoid the very fine grain aragonite if you're looking to put it in a filter media bag. The amount you add is more up to the space you have in your filter if you're using a HOB, I have a small bag that holds about a half cup to a cup of crushed coral if I had to guess, for my 29 gallon. 

Edited by colo3000
  • Thanks 1