Digital testers

TeeJay

On 3/2/2022 at 12:43 PM, Uttjrt3 said:

Was thinking if getting a digital pH tester. I always use liquid test kits. Just thought it would be nice to have second form of testing. What does everyone think of them?

I use blue lab digital pH pen very reliable accurate to 0.1 only needs recalibrating once a month stay clear of the cheap pH pens on Amazon they are very inaccurate and are poorly made

Edited by Colu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We used apera products in the field for handhelds. I’ve never felt the need to use them at home, but they are accurate if you really need to chase down parameters.

Ive also heard good things from people who use HANNA products. Still thinking about buying their refractometer for the brackish setup.

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, Biotope Biologist said:

We used apera products in the field for handhelds. I’ve never felt the need to use them at home, but they are accurate if you really need to chase down parameters.

Ive also heard good things from people who use HANNA products. Still thinking about buying their refractometer for the brackish setup.

Apera has a nice $30-40 pH meter that I like. I had a HANNA meter a long time ago and it worked great too. I might get some of their checkers someday.

• Like 1