Goby Tankmates

Ogpulchra

Are there any freshwater gobies that would do well in a community tank with 76° temp and average water flow (40g breeder with an aquaclear 50 in one back corner and a large Aquarium Co-op sponge filter in the other)? I love pretty much every goby and am open to species. 

If not, I can also do a 40g long hillstream type setup, but I would prefer more diversity than a species only tank. Any ideas for nano tankmates that would do well in a high flow environment? I particularly like nano schooling fish like rasboras (Boraras sp.) and oddball fish/invertebrates. 

Edited by Ogpulchra

I have a whole list on my sub-alpine biotope journal in my signature! I will grab the list but feel free to take a look at the setup. Also @OnlyGenusCaps has some rhinogobius he is playing with. I’m not super well versed on them.

Asellus isopods

Homalopteroides tweediei

Yaoshania pachychilus 🥰

Homoloptera Orthogoniata

Schistura baltea

bamboo shrimp 

Pseudogastromyzon Laticeps

Rainbow shiner

gobies

Edited by Biotope Biologist
Added list
  • Love 2

On 2/25/2022 at 10:24 AM, Biotope Biologist said:

I have a whole list on my sub-alpine biotope journal in my signature! I will grab the list but feel free to take a look at the setup. Also @OnlyGenusCaps has some rhinogobius he is playing with. I’m not super well versed on them.

Asellus isopods

Homalopteroides tweediei

Yaoshania pachychilus 🥰

That's perfect! Thank you!