Jump to content

Stupid question but what are these called and can you buy them?


Recommended Posts

On 2/21/2022 at 5:59 PM, GoYankees10 said:


I bought a 4 foot piece at my local fish place I bought my tank from. It was the same as my old one (I changed filters so I needed a new one.)

If you are interested I will measure mine and post up the dimensions. Then if you like I can look up the name and number for them if you want to find out where it comes from.

I have no idea what it's called either!

Now that I look at your pic closer it seems a bit different than mine, not sure though.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depending on the width you want they’re either very easy to find or very difficult.  The typical sizes for standard, rectangular tanks are easy to find.  The extra wide ones that come with some cube tanks are a real bugger to find, so if anyone knows where to find those, I’m listening.  I need a full 4 inches wide but for only 1/8” think glass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...