Skinny Kuhli Loach

Ashes

Hello, my name is Ashley. I am new here and still a new fish keeper. On 10/04/20 I bought 10 kuhli loaches from Aquarium Co-Op and put them into my 10g quarantine tank at home. They are getting fed once each night, quite a bit because I am still figuring out what they need. I siphon up leftover food each day before feeding again, then replace the displaced water with treated new water. All the loaches have been pretty active, but today when I was running my count I noted that one loach is much thinner than all the others. I watched for a bit and the loach is still eating, and responds normally to “scary” things like the filter being scooted or my hand being near. My question is whether I should now treat for parasites, or if I should wait longer since kuhlis are sensitive to medications? I have the Co-Op med trio on hand, as well as aquarium salt and General Cure. I have not medicated at all at this time. 
Thank you in advance for your help!

pH: ~ 7.8; Ammonia: 0; Nitrite: 0; Nitrate: 0, Kh: 40; Gh: 75; Temp: ~78

1EAF5762-339D-4B43-B15C-144F9729AF0F.jpeg

21627A03-C275-4196-8BBE-EDE1DEDEC77C.jpeg

Edited by Ashes
Add pics and parameters

• Administrators

If they are eating well, I'd give em a few more days to put some bulk on. Then at some point run just the paracleanse to do some deworming. They would have gotten at least 1 treatment of that while at the shop. So it's unlikely there are many alive currently, but the second treatment after a couple weeks is recommended to get any that were only eggs when we treated.